Thursday, September 25, 2008

Family get-together

Nick's Birthday



We celebrated Nicks birthday on Sunday. I think I remember him saying that it was # 62. It was really good to see the family, it had been some time. I think that it only took Nick a good second breath to blow out all the candles. Debbie quickly put Noah to work on the fly swatter, although I think he ended up sucking on the gross side of it more than he tried to swat the flies. He did however give it an honest effort and should be commended for at least keeping the bugs in the air, and away from the food. While we were there I took Noah on a stroll through the back yard. Debbie warned me to watch out for the dog poop, even though Nick had picked it up. Well, I think Noah must have stepped in the only piece that had been missed. It ended up going from his shoe to my pants and causing a mess. I had to run home to quickly change, but was able to make it back by the time we had cake and ice cream.







No comments: