Saturday, December 20, 2008


I wanted to take another minute and just express my gratitude for all who have posted comments. I hope that it wont seem insincere in just posting one big thanks!!! (but that is the benefit of blogging right?). We have had Jennifer back home for several weeks. Aside from the constant fatigue she is doing rather well. I have found that this scare has appropriately put us in the right mood for the holiday's. We have so much, we have hope...and as I have been recently reminded, we have friends who share common beliefs. Thank you all so much!!! For your prayers and thoughts. We are so blessed to have the knoweledge that we have. Our eternal plans are secure even though our limited sight sometimes allow fears to arise. My family has felt the strength and love of you all, we have felt of your prayers. Thank you for bearing this burden with us.

7 comments:

Alicia said...

Of course! That's what friends are for! Now about this picture...it's so refreshing to see a photo of my non-pregnant self. I can't believe I've got 4 months to go. The days are getting so long in this prego body of mine. And I'm sure they're just about to get longer. Can't wait to see you guys!!

Amy said...

I love you guys and I am always thinking of you. Hope to see you soon. Glad to hear that things are going well.

Buchanan Fam said...

We love you guys! We'll be in touch again soon to come and see Jen.

Brad and Liz said...

Hey guys, this is Leah, I'm on my sisters blog page and I saw yours..I just want to tell you guys that we love you and are always thinking about you and praying for you. I admire you both so much for your faith through all of this. Thank you for constantly being good examples of faith and Christlike love. You are amazing and I am so glad to be friends! Please let Taylor and I know if there is ever anything you need! WE LOVE YOU!!!

Love, Taylor and Leah

Erin said...

Just wanted to let you know that we've been thinking about you guys and that we are praying our hearts out for you. Please keep us posted.

We love you guys!

Erin said...

Rachel just shared with me the latest. Ryan,I am SO sorry. We are going to the temple on Saturday and fasting for you guys on Sunday, but I want to do more. PLEASE let me know what I can do to help ease the burdens weighing on your heart (if you don't let me know I'll call your mom). My heart is aching for you guys. You are in our prayers.

Tiffany said...

Ryan, our thoughts & prayers are continually with you, Jen, & Noah. We also are planning a group temple trip and will be fasting for you... We hope to see you soon. Please know of our love & support.
♥ Tiffany & Bryson ♥